I will not eat the cat’s food, before or after they eat it.
“Kitty box crunchies” are not food.
The computer’s mouse is, unlike a real mouse, inedible.
I will not eat the disposable diapers, especially the dirty ones.
I will not play tug o’ war with Dad’s underwear when he’s on the toilet.
I will not eat any more socks and then re-deposit them in the backyard after processing.
I will not chew my human’s toothbrush and not tell them.
I will not chew crayons or pens, especially the red ones, so my people will think I am dying.
I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc.
I will not wake Mommy up by sticking my cold, wet nose in her ear.
I will not burn rubber through the open car window and into the fast food restaurant, no matter how good it smells.
I will not throw up in the car.
I will not bite the officer’s hand when he reaches in for mom’s driver’s license and car registration.
When in the car, I will not insist on having the window rolled down when it’s raining outside.
I must shake the rainwater out of my fur “before” entering the house.
I will not drop soggy tennis balls in the underwear of someone who is sitting on the toilet.
I will not steal my Mom’s underwear and dance all over the back yard with it.
The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are Mom and Dad’s laps.
We do not have a doorbell. I will not bark each time I hear one on TV.
Ditto for door knocking
I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I’m lying under the coffee table.
My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
Ditto for our guest’s crotch.
I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.
A local business was looking for office help. They put a sign in the window, stating the following: “HELP WANTED. Must be able to type, must be good with a computer and must be bilingual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.”
A short time afterwards, a dog trotted up to the window, saw the sign and went inside. He looked at the receptionist and wagged his tail, then walked over to the sign, looked at it and whined.
Getting the idea, the receptionist got the office manager. The office manager looked at the dog and was surprised, to say the least. However, the dog looked determined, so he lead him into the office. Inside, the dog jumped up on the chair and stared at the manager.
The manager said “I can’t hire you. The sign says you have to be able to type.” The dog jumped down, went to the typewriter and proceeded to type out a perfect letter. He took out the page and trotted over to the manager and gave it to him, then jumped back on the chair.
The manager was stunned, but then told the dog “the sign says you have to be good with a computer.” The dog jumped down again and went to the computer. The dog proceeded to enter and execute a perfect program, that worked flawlessly the first time.
By this time the manager was totally dumb-founded! He looked at the dog and said “I realize that you are a very intelligent dog and have some interesting abilities. However, I *still* can’t give you the job.”
The dog jumped down and went to a copy of the sign and put his paw on the sentences that told about being an Equal Opportunity Employer. The manager said “yes, but the sign *also* says that you have to be bilingual.”
The dog looked at the manager calmly and said, “Meow!”
Last week I asked my friends to join in with me and enjoy a good run! These energetic pups are running just for the joy of it! Run on over and visit them, you might just be encouraged to do a little running yourself!
Khyra was born to run! Just look at her running in all that snow!
Kira and Scampi love to run and it sure shows in their pictures!
The OP Pack, Phantom, Dakota and Thunder love to run! But today it looks as if Thunder carried the weight of this job! And look they even let their small human join in the joy of running!
Benson and Gibson at Thoughts Fur Paws are running all over the place!
Four running for Joy = four times the fun at Sandy Weaver Carman‘s place! It is their heritage! Go see them and read a little interesting history on Siberians.
Penny really loves to run, but MAN has it been hot there lately! It looks like Penny loves the feel of the wind flowing through her long, lovely fur!
Amber-Mae runs with style and grace. She seems to dance at times!
Daisy the Dog loves to join in the fun!
Gizmo runs with Petitude! In his picture he looks as if he is floating over the ground he’s running so fast.
Rambo and Midget love to run and play on lovely days. They have a friend, Dog Doe, who seems to float over the road.
Dennis is always running somewhere, usually toward destruction! 🙂
Abby loves to remember running in the summer, especially now that it is so cold where she is!
Miss Kylie loves to run even when it is icy. She just has to go a little slower!
Rocky at the Hudson Furkids is running just for the joy of it and hoping to get a picture, but running is the main thing!
Gus, Louie, & Callie are Happy Heelers who love nothing more than to run! They run so fast all you can see is a blur.
Nala at NW Ridgebacks , who is a brand new friend, loves to run so much she gets silly with it. She runs in circles & her mom calls it “hot laps.” Go see her great running pictures.
Here I am running with the blue dog. Running inside can be joyful too!
Whoa! We had so much fun over Christmas! Mom and dad were both off and home all the time through Christmas all the way to Jan 5. Aunt Sandi, Uncle Larry, my human cousin Laura and cousin Cowboy were down from Kansas and we had a suprise visit from my friend Maggie who has moved to Dallas!
This is me, Riley and Cowboy.
This is Cowboy and me and that’s Maggie with Riley. She is really cute so I’m going to post another picture of her so you can see.
There is Maggie and Riley.
We got some cool prezzies for Christmas! We each got a Nylabone. It doesn’t matter that Riley’s is smaller, he wants whichever one I have. We got a Kong Air Dog Jack that looks like a tennis ball, a Kong Donut that looks like a tennis ball and Kong tennis balls that look like tennis balls and they all squeak!! We got some Healthy Edibles which mom hasn’t let us have yet. And we got this funny looking thing called a Humunga Tongue Mini. Mom gives it to us and keeps following us around with the camera. I think she wants to take a funny picture of us. Then, yummy yummy, we got some dog bakery treats! Then I got this yummy tasting rib thing, but mom took it away because I chewed off a piece right away. 😦
One cool thing that all the humans did, that Riley, Cowboy and I didn’t get to do, was go to Medieval Times in Dallas. They liked it a lot. A knight even threw a flower to mom! They got back late that night, it felt kind of funny so we sure were glad to see them.
Hi Friends! I have had so much fun with this DWB Christmas Card Exchange! Just look at all the cards I got:
This really helped get me in the Christmas spirit! I loved reading all the nice, upliftin things everyone wrote. There must be….5,000 cards on that door!
On the other paw, these are the cards mom and dad got:
HEHEHE! My DWB buds rock!
Rusty’s mom here, we got LOTS of cards and ecards from friends and family. These are the ones we got snail mail. Rusty just wanted to gloat over all the mail HE got! 🙂
I was tagged by Gizmo to say something nice about the last 10 people/dogs to leave a comment on my blog. So here goes.
Starting with the last person to leave a comment (who is Khyra at this time) and working my way back we have…
1. Khyra is a beautiful Siberian Husky living where there is a lot of snow! She spells words funny sometimes. Khyra is a nice new friend who is always thinking of others. She wishes her friends Happy Birthday and she has written posts to help her friend Stormy find her way home.
2. Tony is a crazy man who lives in Tasmania (just go look at his header.) His little dog Dixie is such a cutie, even after he gave her a haircut himself. He always has fun posts and sponsored the Flat Tony World Tour which was a lot of fun.
3. Amber-Mae the Solid Gold Dancer really is a dancer. She is so talented, smart, and learns tricks so easily. You should go look at some of the videos on her blog. She and her sisters and mom are always going cool places and having adventures! Her mom is a singer and mom is getting a dvd from her. The proceeds go to help animals! Isn’t her mom nice!
4. Lorenza is always dressed up so cute and has the friendliest face! She likes to go on walkies and check the local pee-mail to see what’s going on. She is the pup that gave me a letter of recommendation for DWB! Thanks Lorenza.
5. Addie had grown up right before my eyes. She is so pretty and so nice and so smart! You should go see the pictures of her with the real Santa Paws! She sends cool treats out too.
6.Abby’s address says crabby abby but I’ve never seen anything crabby about that cute little pup! You should see her Christmas card picture which is really sweet and she posted her rejects which are kind of funny, but don’t tell her I said that.
7. Gizmowho has “Pet Attitude” lives very far away and can’t get foodables in the mail from me. Gizmo has been with his mom for about 6 months and is such a happy and lucky pup to have found her. He is a great new friend and he’s looking good in his new bling!
8. Monaand her Mommy don’t live too terribly far from me here in Texas. I sure would like to meet her in person some time. Mona does important work, she helps her mommy rescue pups who have been mistreated or lost and need furever homes.
9. Deefor lives in that cold place called Denver. He has a little brother named Arrow who is a mess. Deefor has advice posts every so often that are really good! He looks cute in his green turtle neck (no sweater, just a turtleneck.)
10. My Dog- Life with Penny is a great place to go for interesting news about dogs, dog health etc. Mom always likes to read what Penny’s mom has to say, it makes her think. I’m going to get a cool new toy because of something she wrote! She lives way far away from me too, in Australia. Penny gets to walk in some really pretty places and do cool things.
I won’t tag anyone but if you want to do this it is fun!