I got tagged by Daisy to do a meme! It is called Honest Scrap and I must tell ten honest things about me. So here goes:
1: I’m cute. Not bragging, mom said so!
2. I LOVE snacks and treats. Too much. Mom has cut back on the yummies.
3. My papers say I’m a Yorkie, so you might think I weigh in at 7 lbs. or there abouts. Not so, I weigh 23 pounds.
4. I am a good poser for pictures, but Riley is not. So I have to be good for an extra long time while mom and dad get Riley positioned. It happened for my Christmas pictures and it happened today for our Valentine’s pictures.
5. I can hear snack paper rattling form a long way off.
6. I still sneak around and drink some of mom’s coffee if she doesn’t pick it up and take it with her.
7. Mom had to put a cat door in the back bathroom door to keep me away from the tootsie rolls in the cat box. However, Riley can get through that cat door! 🙂 So mom had to buy a kitty litter box with extra tall sides.
8. My back itches all the time.
9. Dad is usually here but on the rare occasion that he isn’t I get to sleep with mom! Up on the bed!
10. Walkies are a lot of fun and I love them. I especially like walkies when mom and dad take me to the park or lake or somewhere where there is a lot of extra pee mail to read!
I’ve seen this meme a lot and a lot of my bloggie friends have already done it. If you haven’t now is your chance! If you decide to do it please let me know so I can go read it!
Filed under: dogs |