1. I will find my waist.
2. I will study the doorknob more closely and see if I can figure out a way to use it by myself. (This is from last year, studying hasn’t helped.)
4. I will be more diligent in scattering my toys handily throughout the house.
5. I will not get too close to mom and dad when they are eating dinner so they won’t say the “Park It” command. I hate parking it! Riley on the other hand isn’t even trying act nice while they are eating!
6. I will continue to keep an eagle eye on the squirrel menace in the backyard.
7. I will continue to destuff toys.
8. I will not hide milkbones in corners in the living-room.
9. I will find better places to hid my milkbones so mom will not come along behind me and pick them up. ( hope she doesn’t see this one)
10. Fun, I will try to find it an all situations, or interrupt not-fun situations with fun!
11. I will not gobble down my dinner and breakfast. Unless Riley finishes before me.
12. I will help Riley learn to poop while he is outside and not come inside to poop.
13. I will play tug-0-war everyday with Riley AND mom.
OK I think that’s enough. Mom is getting a little pushy here. Did you pick out which were the ones she made me put in? The NOT FUN ones.