The Wednesday Howl a Little Early
Life lessons learned from a dog
1. If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you’ll get what you want.
2. Don’t go out without ID.
3. Be direct with people; let them know exactly how you feel by peeing on their shoes.
4. Be aware of when to hold your tongue, and when to use it.
5. Leave room in your schedule for a good nap.
6. Always give people a friendly greeting. A cold nose in the crotch is most effective.
7. When you do something wrong, always take responsibility (as soon as you’re dragged shamefully out from under the bed).
8. If it’s not wet and sloppy, it’s not a real kiss.