I was tagged by Gizmo to say something nice about the last 10 people/dogs to leave a comment on my blog. So here goes.
Starting with the last person to leave a comment (who is Khyra at this time) and working my way back we have…
1. Khyra is a beautiful Siberian Husky living where there is a lot of snow! She spells words funny sometimes. Khyra is a nice new friend who is always thinking of others. She wishes her friends Happy Birthday and she has written posts to help her friend Stormy find her way home.
2. Tony is a crazy man who lives in Tasmania (just go look at his header.) His little dog Dixie is such a cutie, even after he gave her a haircut himself. He always has fun posts and sponsored the Flat Tony World Tour which was a lot of fun.
3. Amber-Mae the Solid Gold Dancer really is a dancer. She is so talented, smart, and learns tricks so easily. You should go look at some of the videos on her blog. She and her sisters and mom are always going cool places and having adventures! Her mom is a singer and mom is getting a dvd from her. The proceeds go to help animals! Isn’t her mom nice!
4. Lorenza is always dressed up so cute and has the friendliest face! She likes to go on walkies and check the local pee-mail to see what’s going on. She is the pup that gave me a letter of recommendation for DWB! Thanks Lorenza.
5. Addie had grown up right before my eyes. She is so pretty and so nice and so smart! You should go see the pictures of her with the real Santa Paws! She sends cool treats out too.
6.Abby’s address says crabby abby but I’ve never seen anything crabby about that cute little pup! You should see her Christmas card picture which is really sweet and she posted her rejects which are kind of funny, but don’t tell her I said that.
7. Gizmowho has “Pet Attitude” lives very far away and can’t get foodables in the mail from me. Gizmo has been with his mom for about 6 months and is such a happy and lucky pup to have found her. He is a great new friend and he’s looking good in his new bling!
8. Monaand her Mommy don’t live too terribly far from me here in Texas. I sure would like to meet her in person some time. Mona does important work, she helps her mommy rescue pups who have been mistreated or lost and need furever homes.
9. Deefor lives in that cold place called Denver. He has a little brother named Arrow who is a mess. Deefor has advice posts every so often that are really good! He looks cute in his green turtle neck (no sweater, just a turtleneck.)
10. My Dog- Life with Penny is a great place to go for interesting news about dogs, dog health etc. Mom always likes to read what Penny’s mom has to say, it makes her think. I’m going to get a cool new toy because of something she wrote! She lives way far away from me too, in Australia. Penny gets to walk in some really pretty places and do cool things.
I won’t tag anyone but if you want to do this it is fun!
Filed under: bloggie friends, dogs, friends, fun | 9 Comments »