- In Columbus Georgia , it is against the law for dogs to howl after 9 P.M.
- Berea Kentucky law requires dogs on the streets after dark to display a red taillight.
- Florida law does not allow dogs to ride in a school bus.
- A law in Zion Illinois prohibits owners from teaching their dogs to smoke cigars.
- In Fox Point Wisconsin, dogs cannot travel in groups larger than two.
- The Belvedere California City Council passed a law
that reads, “No dog shall be in a public place without its
master on a leash.”