1. 50 kazillion Goldfish crackers! Not at the same time, though.
2. Lots of animal crackers, mostly one at a time.
3. Teddy grams! Yum.
5. half a ham sandwich (Checkers, don’t be jealous, just hang around a little boy)
6. another half of a ham sandwich! (Checkers, seek a little boy)
7. broccoli and other cooked veggies
8. little pieces of chicken (sometimes when he is eating and mom isn’t looking Ethan holds his fork down to me and I quickly grab whatever is on it, lots of times it is a little piece of chicken or other meat. Sometimes it is a veggie.
9. raw baby carrots
Boy I never got any of this stuff before Ethan got here! Well, sometimes mom would give me a baby carrot, but never this many. Mom is trying her best to cut this jackpot off. She only lets Ethan eat at the table, even his yummy goldfish crackers and she is always staring at him and his food now. Something always manages to get through though!!!