Look what Behr Behr Rake and Mercedes gave me! Whoo Hoo!! I love awards. When I started blogging I didn’t know what it was all about. I didn’t know you would be making so many nice friends. This has been so much fun. Thank you Behr! You have an Excellent blog!
In order for me to accept this award, there are some rules, listed below:
- By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, I agree to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy.
- You can give the award to more people, but please award at least 10.
- Link back to the person who gave you this award.
I would like to give the Excellent Blog Award to my blog friends that I feel that deserve this. There are so many great dog blogs out there now that it’s hard to choose who to pass the honor to. I hope these bloggie friends will accept this Excellent Blog Award:
* Barking Loud. Sparky, Ginger and Crikit are fun friends who are on a road trip right now. A while back their dad went on a trip and left them moping at home, till he got back. They are always encouraging to new bloggers and love to have fun. They live in Texas, like me.
* The Sparky Chronicles. Sparky, the Defender of Justice, is so cute he can’t take a bad picture, even if he is unhappy when a cheesy entertainment TV interviewer and his crew get in the way of his LIGHT on his veranda.
* Gina’s Public diary. Tuffy is such a cute and smart little chihuahua. He is running for president and has a great platform. You should read up on it and consider voting for him. TUFFY FOR PRESIDENT!
* 4urpets. Tinky, Jonesy and Sissy! Three more adorable little chihuahuas you couldn’t find anywhere. Jonesy is a comrade in arms with Rusty in the fight against enchroaching varments, be it squirrels or gophers. Tinky, the diva of the group, is now rockin’ a new clothing line and looks great doing it. Sissy loves her peanut butter doggie treats and tries to keep the others in line.
* The Aged Cat. Terry gave us BARKLOVE!
*Mercedes World. I’m giving it back to Mercedes. Mere is so busy over there. There is so much fun stuff going on over there, you should visit and browse.
* Thoughts Fur Paws. Benson and Gibson are two Goldens that have two cat siblings at home. Their mom hopes to share the education she obtained through owning and training pets her whole life, and working with local shelters, county humane societies, national animal welfare organizations and state divisions of wildlife.
* Serendipity Park. happy looks a lot like me, but with longer hair! Happy wants to go to work with her mom and she asks politely for dinner when she is hungry. She is a kind and polite little friend! She likes to help other dogs better themselves. For example she “encouraged” her neighbor to bark like a man instead of whining away at his mommy.
*Weeny and Daisy’s Pug Diary. Weeny and Daisy are two cute little pugs that recently have been attacked by a monster! They wanted to know if anydog else had one of these monsters at their home. Weeny likes to stand by whoever is playing computer games.
*Scout’s Food for Thought. Scout is a very thoughtful dog. His favorite author, who wrote Dog Psalms, says dogs are peacemakers. Scout agrees!
*Cody Bear’s Friends. Cody is a very active and fun dog. Cody Bear has canine gastroparesis and tries to help others by blogging about it. He likes to play outside and is very photogenic. He works in agility too!
*Manicdote. i can’t believe the grevious error I made in leaving out one of my best bloggie buds! I noted in the comments that they were SOBBING at having been left out. I knew I had included them so I went back through my list and sure enough I had left them off. Poley and Ruika certainly deserve this award and I am ashamed that they were not on my list to begin with. Please forgive me, I’ve been preoccupied with my human nephew and mom has been preoccupied with him too! 🙂