1. I will quit looking for tootsie rolls in the cat box.
2. I will study the doorknob more closely and see if I can figure out a way to use it by myself.
4. I will be more diligent in scattering my toys handily throughout the house.
5. I will quit staring longingly at mom and dad when they are eating dinner.
6. I will continue to keep an eagle eye on the squirrel menace in the backyard.
7. I will not try to beat my new toy shredding record.
8. I will not hide milkbones in corners in the living-room.
9. I will find better places to hid my milkbones so mom will not come along behind me and pick them up. ( hope she doesn’t see this one)
10. Fun, I will try to find it an all situations, or interrupt not-fun situations with fun!
OK I think that’s enough. Mom is getting a little pushy here. Did you pick out which were the ones she made me put in? The NOT FUN ones.